POTENTIAL PROBLEMS WITH MEETING SOMEONE ONLINE
- Might really be spastic. You meet them in person thinking you just had bad internet connection, only to realize that they just move like that. Just a weird jerky-motion person.
- Might have an oddly pitched voice. Technology these days lets you sound however you want to sound. Just listen to T-Pain, who consistently sounds like a confused robot. Your date could be using a voice synthesizer just to make them sound normal and be hiding it right outside the video frame!
- Might have disproportional muscle development in their legs. No, I'm not talking about a handicap. I'm talking like they could be only lifting weights on only one leg like that guy in Lady in the Water with the one big arm. Not only is that a terrible movie, but you'd be going in circles with that guy...literally (ba-dum-cha...<-- drums).
- Might have a cone shaped head extending backwards. You'd never know! Unless they accidentally turned sideways, of course.
- Might smell weird. You could probably settle this one by just having a unbiased third party come into the frame and sniff the person. Watch the reaction carefully.
- Might be reading cue cards. You only think they're not looking straight on because they're looking at the camera, but what if they're actually incredibly socially awkward and their buddies are giving them prompts. Not gonna work out so good on the first solo mission.
- Might actually just have a pixelated face. No, it wasn't just the camera quality, thats just what their face looks like.